Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well Feb 1st was a pretty nice day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Sun came out so I had to take the top off. Heat full on radio blastin Led Zeplin and froze in about 5 minutes, but what the heck it's a roadster.

Dave
Porsche Rescue
No sun down here but I got in a little "top on" jaunt down to NW Investment Cars to have a look at the yellow '73 2.0 they have on Ebay. Very nice looking. Paint looks new. Interior very nice but a couple of tears in driver's seat. 99xxx on the odo. Sales guy said asking was $11,900. They'll have it a long time at that price. Probably worth $7.5-8K to the right buyer.
morph
Its been awile since Oregon has seen some good sun. 4 or 5 months to go for some sun here!!! laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Nice hat.... laugh.gif

My little drive was interupted by the spade plug slipping off the solenoid at 75mph on the soutbound 5 freeway in the 'hood.....on the 2.7 powered Blondie, the wire supplied power to the starter AND the CDI. Loss of spark and a slow Bbrbrbrbrrrrrrrr........

I had to move over 4 lanes and barely made it to the breakdown lane......futzed around with fuses, relays and the CDI box mounted behind the battery.....had to look at the solenoid three times before I noticed the loose wire....it's bitch gettng old having yours eyesight dim.....or is it "I" getting dim???? blink.gif

Otherwise a beautiful SO CAL day for driving with the roof off and the heater blasting.....
redshift
Black Dog sounds best in my car, Dave.

I don't have a radio, but I constantly scream "BLACK DOG!!" at the car.

wink.gif

I have a Phat Hat, I need a pic of me screaming black dog, with my hat.

M
DrifterJay
fun laugh.gif
jared
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.