Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Busy day at the track!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drew365
We had our first short track event at Willow Springs today and 103 cars showed up. It was the most I've seen but apparantly not a record for the club. It was 68 degrees and no wind. I ran my new Hoosier R3SO4's and really like them. I turned my best time ever. One of our local TV weatherman was at the event, Dallas Raines, so that was a kick. I took a few pics, I'll try to post them in the a.m. Anybody watch the superbowl? Who won?
ChrisReale
NE won, came down to 4 seconds and a field goal
brant
Cool,

can't wait to see how they last
Did you buy them heat cycled
did you end up just running them once?

thanks
brant
drew365
I ordered them heat cycled from Tire Rack. I keep track of each heat cycle I put on them so I'll be able to let you know when they give up the ghost. The O3's would last 12 to 14 heat cycles and then my times would get consistently slower. I usually run them to 19 or 20 cycles just to get some extra mileage but then I trade them in. My initial impession of the O4's is that they came up to temp and started gripping quicker than the O3's. I hope they last longer then 14 cycles.
brant
I know I'll forget to ask later...
but please do keep us all updated.

thanks a ton
brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.