Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 Roller for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
fat73
I have a very very good 72 roller vin #4722903430. Originally an Arizona car. Includes many extra parts (rear suspension/glass) that came with the car plus an additional set of seats that I took out of my other 1973 (i can provide pics-black with blue plaid inserts). It's fairly complete but no windshield. Lots of trim pieces but I've not looked at them in detail individually. All of it was off the car when I got it. I started tearing it down to have it media blasted to do another WRX conversion but I just don't have the time or desire. Wiring harness has never been cut that I can tell. The car has obviously been in a very dry climate all of it's life. Very solid in all of the typically bad areas. Bought it out of California last year. Will sell for $1500. Pick up only, or if you want it shipped you'll have to arrange it. Garaged in Tracy city, Tennessee in my shop.

Pics here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563245909TGVdoX

I also have a full set of Revolution RZX 17" 4 lug wheels for the 914 with the appropriate offset. Also include practically new Kuhmo tires. $650. Pics on request. I will post those seperately, but pics are included in the album above (on the red car).

Both for $2000.

Ed
fat73
Oh yeah...I could arrange for delivery of the wheels somewhere between Tennessee and Tampa. I'm back and forth between the two alot these days.

Ed
fat73
QUOTE(fat73 @ Aug 22 2008, 08:49 AM) *

Oh yeah...I could arrange for delivery of the wheels somewhere between Tennessee and Tampa. I'm back and forth between the two alot these days.

Ed

Sold!
pilothyer
QUOTE(fat73 @ Sep 7 2008, 06:38 PM) *

Ed

Sold!
Ed, I can't thank you enough for all you did for me, the wheels and tires are beautiful, the car is unbelievable, I never thought I would ever see a totally rust free 36 year old 914...now I have one....many thanks to a very fine man for a very fine car..........Jerry
fat73
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Sep 9 2008, 03:07 PM) *

Ed

Sold!
Ed, I can't thank you enough for all you did for me, the wheels and tires are beautiful, the car is unbelievable, I never thought I would ever see a totally rust free 36 year old 914...now I have one....many thanks to a very fine man for a very fine car..........Jerry

Jerry,

It was hard to decide to let such a good specimin of a 914 go, but it's comforting knowing that the car/wheels have gone to a bona fide 914 nut. Yout black 73 looks awesome with those wheels. I'm sure you'll find you can build a fine car out of that one. It was a pleasure meeting you and hope we can stay in touch.

Ed
pilothyer
QUOTE(fat73 @ Sep 9 2008, 08:07 PM) *

QUOTE(pilothyer @ Sep 9 2008, 03:07 PM) *

Ed

Sold!

Jerry,

It was hard to decide to let such a good specimin of a 914 go, but it's comforting knowing that the car/wheels have gone to a bona fide 914 nut. Yout black 73 looks awesome with those wheels. I'm sure you'll find you can build a fine car out of that one. It was a pleasure meeting you and hope we can stay in touch.

Ed
You can count on that, Ed and Thanks Again.......MONA*VIE....Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.