This pretty Arizona car has very nice (newer) paint and body. With only 58K miles on the odometer, it runs and drives well too. Has excellent 8 spoke "HRE" style wheels riding on new tires. The interior needs some work (see pics) and is prepped and ready for new carpet. Seats are okay, but driver's should be recovered. Does have the optional leather wrapped steering wheel (horn button needs adjusted). Floor pans and everything look good. Underneath, there is some corrosion in the typical (jack mount) spots, but nothing unmanageable. Same with the battery tray area. Mechanically, the car has been converted from MFI (unfortunately, in my book) to a single Weber carb. Fires right up and runs smooth every time. The brakes need a little work too. Fronts probably need pads and perhaps rotors. 901 5 speed transmission is good, but typically sloppy (I’m picky). This car is just a winter project away from being ready to go. I acquired it from a guy who was in a financial pinch, but as you can see from the pics, I have too many other cars to deal with! 914s are now appreciating at early 911 rates. Steal it now and make it right. Located in Elkhart, IN. Asking $3,495 OBO. More pics available upon request. Serious inquiries call 574-361-5315.