Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front bumper options
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rufio0205
I have finished the mechanical side of things and have sealed up the car water tight...next on the list is to make her beautiful.

916 front bumper is out...and the original front bumper is out...

any other suggestions for the front bumpers?

Todd Enlund
QUOTE(rufio0205 @ Aug 23 2008, 12:49 PM) *

I have finished the mechanical side of things and have sealed up the car water tight...next on the list is to make her beautiful.

916 front bumper is out...and the original front bumper is out...

any other suggestions for the front bumpers?

Stock or wide body?

For a wide body, I think that the Sheridan front body kit looks awesome. I plan on glass GT bumpers and valences. There used to be a 944 turbo front end that looks good, but it is no longer in production.

Stock body, I think that the factory early chrome bumpers can't be beat.
PeeGreen 914
I believe it is Kevin Groot? that has the front clip I want. It is all carbon fiber and one piece and looks great for something that just bolts on. Other than than Sheridan does make the other front end I would like.
Rand
Groot's front piece is awesome. Get it Jon! I would love to see that on your car!
Not street/parking lot friendly, but check it....
drooley.gif
Rand
Getty makes great stuff. The quality and fit is as good as it gets.
http://gettydesign.com/Gallery/Pages/gallery914.html
rufio0205
is this sheridan? (yellow) because i absolutely love the job on this car...and there is a deep blue one that looks similar that is just as nice. i am planning on fiberglass flares for the wheels...maybe flared rocker covers...but just cant stand chrome...
i put carbon fiber mirrors on but trying to go with red/black theme...pictures are amazing...

here is the blue one i was talking about as well

seanery
both look like Sheridan kits. The top looks like Elliot'a car.

Go to Ultimate914.com for more info.
dakotaewing
Here is another one....

watsonrx13
Beautiful cars..... aktion035.gif

How are the fenders/front attached to the body?

-- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.