Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Patriots RULE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
AAAHHHH it feels good to win!!!! boldblue.gif
415PB
I bet all of you Patriot fans were sweatin though. Great game, shitty first half, but man what a game.
Joe Bob
Yep good ending....first half was, frustrating.

Bet the kicker from Carolina gets his walking papers....they always blame the kicker.
Jeff Bonanno
finally a sports team i can agree with r towle on!

go pats! go yanks!
william harris
smilie_pokal.gif Yeah Man - we are the Champions. Really a great Super Bowl - we were all of the edge of our seats for the 2nd half. How's the race car coming Rich? Are you going to be at the Burlington get together later this month? Hope to see you there. William
r_towle
Jeff,
The Yankees still suck....why else would they put it on shirts and hats laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Bill,
Its really cold!!!
Gotta put the other engine in, gotta fix the seat....gotta gotta gotta...
At least I fixed the tranny...

Rich
415PB
"Bet the kicker from Carolina gets his walking papers....they always blame the kicker."

agree.gif Kasay sucks. How the hell can you kick it out of bounds. You have one job on a kickoff Kasay, kick the ball straight. Vinatieri was suckin too. He's lucky he kicked the winning field goal, otherwise he would be looking for a job like Kasay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.