Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Mateo/SFO Sunday...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Fair Warning...

I'll be coming to the Bay Area next Sunday. I actually leave Friday for Albuquerque and a PCA Zone 9 meeting. I fly right from there to SFO on Sunday.

Anybody up for a brew? Dinner Sunday night? beerchug.gif

Staying at the Marriott in San Mateo for the remaining three days of "Brand Audit Meetings" (another way of saying... we don't know what we're doing so we're going to waste your time for three days and see if we can attempt to establish a clue...)

Lemme Know...

E.
fiid
PENINSULA PEOPLE????

Isn't there a brewpub in Burlingame that we could meet at?????? I forgot the name of it.

Cripes - it's going to be a busy couple of weeks... :-)

Fiid.
Eric_Shea
Burlingame is fair game for me. I'll buy the first round beerchug.gif
Targa
beerchug.gif Lots of great places in/around San Mateo. I know ALL of them. Count me in drunk.gif
Eric_Shea
Let's get a list started... who's gonna pick me up at the Marriott (Amphelett Blvd., San Mateo)? laugh.gif
Targa
Eric,

I live in San Mateo and can pick you up at the airport and give you a ride to the Marriot if you want to save $15-20 on the cab ride. Just let me know.

Varik
Eric_Shea
Awesome... can I ride in the avatar car? laugh.gif

Who else can we rummage up for a Sunday afternoon brew confused24.gif beerchug.gif

Anybody?
Jeffs9146
Awesome... can I ride in the avatar car?

Thats my old car!! headbang.gif I almost died in that crash!! The parts were put into another car with a slant nose in Santa Cruz!

Jeff
Jeffs9146
Before and After!

Jeff
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 2 2004, 05:11 PM)
. I'll buy the first round beerchug.gif

I drink out of a gallon jug.....just fair warning
Eric_Shea
I drink out of a gallon jug.....just fair warning

I see that laugh.gif

So... seriously, how did that happen?
Targa
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Feb 3 2004, 04:03 PM)
Awesome... can I ride in the avatar car?

Thats my old car!! headbang.gif I almost died in that crash!! The parts were put into another car with a slant nose in Santa Cruz!

Jeff

Jeff has been nice enough to let me use his near fatal experience as my avatar because it is too bad ass! I don't condone wrecking your porsche or jumping a bridge with it, but if you do make sure someone gets some coverage on it. Unfortunately, my 914 is out of comission as of two weeks ago. Right now I am figuring out how to build a monster 2270 on a used motor replacement budget. It's so fun I just can't contain the excitement anymore wacko.gif . But at least the next time I stomp on the gas I will be driving a brand new 30 year old 914. Some have accused me of being crazy to spend so much on my 914 as I could be driving a brand new whatever the hell I want but they don't drive 914's so what do they know wink.gif .
krk
A Sunday afternoon brew? Who could turn that down? laugh.gif

I think I'm on (some travel plans could whack me, but they are low probability)

Just need when/where info.

kim.
Eric_Shea
1:50 PM is the actual flight arrival time.

I think Varik should handle the where, he seems experience in these matters. I'm open to any suggestions. beerchug.gif
Targa
I'm thinking about the Steelhead Brewery in Burlingame @ 4 P.M. They have great food, probably every beer you can think of, a full bar, pool tables, plenty of space, am I missing anything? Let's get a count of who's going so we can guarantee the space we will need for all of us to sit together. The Address is 333 California Dr. Burlingame, CA 94010
Jeffs9146
Sorry, I will be attending a funeral this weekend so I will not be able to join you!!

Have fun!

Jeff
Targa
Jeff,

sad.gif Sorry that you won't be able to make it. We will toast one in your honer beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
...and I thought it was hard to find someone to have a beer with here in Utah on a Sunday laugh.gif
fiid
Erg - I have another commitment that day - so I probably won't get back to San Francisco until 7 or 8. I may be up for something after that though - depends how I am doing......
Targa
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 5 2004, 11:19 AM)
...and I thought it was hard to find someone to have a beer with here in Utah on a Sunday laugh.gif

That's ok. More Burlingame girls for us! Eric, bring something to wipe your mouth because you Will be drooling. cool.gif
Eric_Shea
Varik,

Is this still a go? Sent you an e-mail with my cell number.

Anybody else? Kim?

beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm in.. just need to know when and where. I'll have the truck and trailer with me making one of the last moves from the Novato shop.

B
Eric_Shea
Flight gets in at 1:50. Varik was going to pick me up at SFO. Back to Marriott San Mateo and then...?

Need any help? E-mail me your cell and we'll tie up with you tomorrow.
Targa
It's a Go. I will call you Sunday Morning.

Varik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.