Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche @ the 2009 Monterey Historics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jgara962
I just saw this over at the Early 911S Registry:

http://www.early911sregistry.org/forum/sho...ead.php?t=22353

It looks like Porsche is the featured marque for the 2009 Monterey Historics aktion035.gif
Root_Werks
Just sort of scrolling through the thread, didn't see where it was going to be held? CA?
sixnotfour
There was no anouncement over the track PA. Steve Earle just simply put on a baseball cap, with the Porsche crest on it, and announced to the group of racers and friends that Porsche was coming to the Historics next year. Very cool moment.

Monterey, CA. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
dates are now posted
Root_Werks
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 26 2008, 08:19 AM) *

There was no anouncement over the track PA. Steve Earle just simply put on a baseball cap, with the Porsche crest on it, and announced to the group of racers and friends that Porsche was coming to the Historics next year. Very cool moment.

Monterey, CA. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
dates are now posted

"Monterey" Derrr, I should have been thinking.
jgara962
This will basically be a West Coast version of the Rennsport Reunion.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 26 2008, 07:40 AM) *

Just sort of scrolling through the thread, didn't see where it was going to be held? CA?

It has become common practice to hold the Monterey Historics somewhere in or near Monterey, CA. Hey, they had the name, why confuse people with a different location?

The Cap'n
roadster fan
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 26 2008, 10:23 AM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 26 2008, 07:40 AM) *

It has become common practice to hold the Monterey Historics somewhere in or near Monterey, CA. Hey, they had the name, why confuse people with a different location?

The Cap'n

You're kill'n me laugh.gif

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.