Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: George, George, George
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
914/6 Oil Cooler

Now George .... YOU, of all people, should know that this will not clear the suspension ear on a 914 ...... jeeeeeeezzzzze! Get real.
RoadGlue
I'd say regardless of its fitment, he needs to invest in a simple parts cleaner. Selling dirty items just seems cheap...
Ferg
Wow, just wow George headbang.gif stromberg.gif
JoeSharp
What? I can't believe you guys arn't considering the World discount.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
well shucks folks, $49.50 for a $700.00 (new) 911 oil cooler is a pretty good deal now after all!!! AND since we removed it from a bandit 914-6 conversion, who are we to doubt!!!!!!!

$49.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [size=5] hear me hear me!!!! I will clean it perfectly for 75.00!!!!
So.Cal.914
...Click to view attachment
Cap'n Krusty
That "bolt on 90 degree bend" is the STOCK 911 hose, minus the rubber part. How about a little "TRUTH IN ADVERTISING" to go along with the "new AA"?

The Cap'n
DBCooper
Jeez, guys he does say "Satisfaction guaranteed!", so what's the problem?
736conver
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 26 2008, 04:02 PM) *

well shucks folks, $49.50 for a $700.00 (new) 911 oil cooler is a pretty good deal now after all!!! AND since we removed it from a bandit 914-6 conversion, who are we to doubt!!!!!!!

$49.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [size=5] hear me hear me!!!! I will clean it perfectly for 75.00!!!!

Wow thats your response. I guess its all about the money, not how bad you scam the customer
sww914
Chuckle, chuckle.
rhodyguy
how much metal is there left on that axe head ron? haha.
IronHillRestorations
It is a good price for a good used 911 oil cooler.

No way that came off a 914 though. Unless the bandit part means no rear trailing arm.
SLITS
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 27 2008, 08:25 AM) *

how much metal is there left on that axe head ron? haha.

It's a wooden stake and I just sharpened it Kevin ........ stirthepot.gif

I understand marketing ..... I understand sales ..... I don't understand misleading information to sell to a novice undertaking a conversion project that is expensive enough as it is.

I have 3 of those or later coolers and I would give them away to someone who needs one. Don't really give a healthy krap what the world (no pun intended) or Porsche thinks they are worth.

And the above is the only reason I posted it .... I have no axe to grind (pun intended).
HeloMech
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 27 2008, 09:23 AM) *
I have no axe to grind (pun intended).

You live in Arrowbear and don't have an axe to grind? You want to borrow one of mine? blink.gif
SLITS
Yep, gotta axe but I don't use wood for heat .... to ineffecient ... I use a "Mr. Buddy" propane heater ..... hence all those dead grey cells rattling around in my head.

Carbon Monoxide .... that ol' Detroit Perfume ........

Sometimes I wonder where the good Dr. got his degree .... Tijuana Institute of Technology (TIT).
JoeSharp
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif We're laughing at you Dr.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.