Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Me and my Tach.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
klikkid3
If you want to know where my revs are at just wait until I hit the next bump in the road. So when I am switching lanes the reflectors in the road will cause the tach to quickly show where im at for revs than the next set will take it away just as quickly. Its almost like a little game me and my tach play together. Checked all the wiring at the tack and it seems solid, what could be loose? I am getting tired of the game and am ready for a more stable relationship with my tach.
SirAndy
QUOTE(klikkid3 @ Aug 26 2008, 12:30 PM) *

what could be loose?

How does the bottom of your relay board look like? Any cracks in the insulation?

I had the same problem when i bought my car. Got a brand new relay board and all was guud ...
bye1.gif Andy
klikkid3
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 26 2008, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(klikkid3 @ Aug 26 2008, 12:30 PM) *

what could be loose?

How does the bottom of your relay board look like? Any cracks in the insulation?

I had the same problem when i bought my car. Got a brand new relay board and all was guud ...
bye1.gif Andy

I wouldnt even have thought of that, I will check.
Borderline
My tach works great...well until I turn on the turn signals...then it fluctuates with the signal lights. When I hit the brakes or turn on the headlights, it shuts off!! Can't figure it out. Who needs a tach anyway? sad.gif
904svo
QUOTE(Borderline @ Aug 26 2008, 03:39 PM) *

My tach works great...well until I turn on the turn signals...then it fluctuates with the signal lights. When I hit the brakes or turn on the headlights, it shuts off!! Can't figure it out. Who needs a tach anyway? sad.gif

Try cleaning your fuses.
Cap'n Krusty
After that, repair the bad grounds.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.