Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Santa Barbara 914ers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tronporsche
Tommorrow my 7 year 914 goal will be met when I take my wife to Santa Barbara for the day, cruising along the PCH at sundown. It would be nice to share this experience with local 914s , or at least get to see your nice cars. If anyone is interested in a visit please post mail me. Thank you. I am also considering selling my 18" millenium 911 factory "chrome painted" BBS Porsche rims and Pirelli P-zero tires, and this would provide you with an opportunity to see them, if you are interested, if I do decide to sale.
Joe Bob
Ummm, there isn't a PCH in Santa Barbara...

There IS a Cabrillo Blvd that parallels the ocean as it passes the City Zoo, then it suddenly becomes Shoreline, then Meigs Road, then Carrillo Blvd, then a jog to Canon Perdido, then Alameda Padre Serra (AKA "APS") then back to Old Coast Hwy, which in turn feeds into Cabrillo again just off the 101 Fwy where you started.....

Your welcome to gimme a call. You have a PM with my cell #....

BTW...only in SB are there a Cabrillo, Castillo and Carrillo Streets all in the same 1/2 mile stretch. Fun giving directions getting here....
dw914er
if I was up at san luis obispo, i would love to go. But i realized its a 3 1/2 drive from my present location.

maybe next time
tronporsche
Mike I'll give you a call, and dw914er, thanks for giving it a thought, maybe next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.