Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website novice? who would you use to Host a site?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
G e o r g e
Any Advise is appreciated

tia George
Twise
www.1and1.com

Great host - and very inexpensive....
slackin' at work
I use godaddy.com for most of my sites. actually all my sites Ive done in the last year Ive hosted at godaddy. they've grown on me. very cheap but you get the goods.
sww914
My wife builds websites all the time and she uses godaddy, joomla, and coffee cup. I don't know what the hell joomla and coffee cup are, but she has their icons on my laptop's desktop and I think they are free. I know that I bought my web address from godaddy for like $5.00, so you can get bugupyourbutt.com or concretepillow.com or whatever from them for not too much money.
Rand
Web development and hosting is my business (4nets.com). I can't donate a lot of time to a project right now, but I could donate the web hosting for the cause. PM me if you want.
Steve Snyder
I register my domains with Netfirms, because I get a few e-mail addresses too for $9.95 per year per domain. They have hosting packages as well that I think are fairly reasonably priced... but I host my site on a server in my house (which is the best price). biggrin.gif
McMark
we've had pages here for all the previous WCR events. We will set you up with that. Or Andy has offered to host on this server. Seperate page, same server machine.
G e o r g e
McMark you have a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.