Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1972 914 2000cc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
turtleturtle
Asking $1500 obo

Car frame is too messed up to fix and the car is located at Car Czar in Corpus Christi TX right now so go there to check it out

YEAR 1972
MAKE PORSCHE
MODEL 914 TYPE 4
BODY CHALON
VIN 4722915130
ENGINE 2000cc

Pic BEFORE bodywork had begun

IPB Image

Tires are almost new, rims are 15X275 in rear fronts are 245 all 4 lug.

Car Czar has looked over the car and says it is junk, but he did say the engine is in great shape and was well maintained along with the tranny. WILL NOT part out, take the whole car.
Joe Bob
If you end up parting it out...I'm interested in the wheels and tires.
turtleturtle
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 26 2008, 06:34 PM) *

The rims are 2 peace rims. I have the exact same ones on my Karmann Ghia, but not THAT wide, there 165s.

How much would you be willing to pay for the rims and tires if I do end up parting out?
turtleturtle
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 26 2008, 06:34 PM) *

Rims and tires are now up for sale. Engine and tranny are pretty much sold now, but I will get a conformation on that later on today.
turtleturtle
The car is still up for grabs until I get the comformation that my current buyer is actually getting it. smile.gif
dflesburg
If you still have the engine and it is a stock GA 2.0 I would like to make an offer on that.
turtleturtle
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Sep 2 2008, 12:20 PM) *

If you still have the engine and it is a stock GA 2.0 I would like to make an offer on that.

Yes, I still have everything. Email me at turtlescrturtle@hotmail.com
turtleturtle
Car is still for sale, dorpping it to $1250.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.