Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '73 2.0 track car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shmark
I hope this is ok to post, looked for a FAQ but couldn't find one. I just listed my '73 2.0 track car in the classifieds, $5000 or I'm parting it out. Feel free to contact me any time and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Car is located in Atlanta, GA.

http://www.914world.com/classifieds/detail...?cat=15&de=1766

You can see a page on the car here, and it includes a link to more information.

http://members.rennlist.com/mlitherland/914fs.htm

Mark Litherland
shmark@rennlist.net
Joe Bob
HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brad Roberts
Its ONLY ok for YOU to do this....

Where have you been ?? married life and 928's keeping you away from us ??

We have a FAT classifieds for this..

B
swood
MILES!!!!

This may be the one for you!! And it's nearby to boot!
shmark
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Feb 2 2004, 02:51 PM)

B

drunk.gif

Amazing what you will do when the mood strikes....
Ferg
I just sent you a email. I am interested...
shmark
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Feb 2 2004, 02:51 PM)

B

Hey asshole, you can try to act all manly cutting up cars and stuff, but you're still a nerd at heart.

Married life is good, unemployed is bad. My little software venture went great the first year, tanked HARD in '03, and I enjoy eating so I'm on the market again. Got a couple of good leads and should be working again shortly, want a different toy so the "learner" is for sale.

The 928 went to a higher power (good riddance, great car, hideous $$$$$), driving a BMW at the moment.

Mark
Bleyseng
Wow, I wondered where in the planet you fell off too..
My son is looking for a car but thats pretty far away for him but I'll let him know.

Geoff
shmark
Thanks Geoff, I would love to see this car go to a good home intact, but I really need to move on with it soon. Let me know.

Hey Brad, how's life in the mechanical world? Do you miss being a techie at all? Being on a job hunt makes me look around at all the possibilities, including doing the car thing. It would be fun and I might be able to make a living at it, but IT pays better...at least short term. Decisions decisions.

Mark
Malmz
QUOTE(shmark @ Feb 3 2004, 08:01 AM)
Thanks Geoff, I would love to see this car go to a good home intact, but I really need to move on with it soon. Let me know.

Hey Brad, how's life in the mechanical world? Do you miss being a techie at all? Being on a job hunt makes me look around at all the possibilities, including doing the car thing. It would be fun and I might be able to make a living at it, but IT pays better...at least short term. Decisions decisions.

Mark

You can always see if AA is hiring!!! lol3.gif lol3.gif lol3.gif

Hi Ex-Turbo-Litherdude.

sm
shmark
QUOTE(Malmz @ Feb 3 2004, 08:17 AM)
You can always see if AA is hiring!!! lol3.gif lol3.gif lol3.gif

Hi Ex-Turbo-Litherdude.

sm

I wonder if they have an opening in the secret hidden warehouse....
eldiosyeldiablo
Mark,

Your email address is bouncing back to me.

Email me at david.wilson@fullscope.com or call me on the cell 404-514-4492
aufaber
Hi Mark! Unfortunatly we have too many cars as it is.
DuckRyder
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Feb 2 2004, 09:55 PM)
Wow, I wondered where in the planet you fell off too..
My son is looking for a car but thats pretty far away for him but I'll let him know.

Geoff

If its a matter of getting time to pick it up, I could probably stash it in the hanger for you.

Sounds like a good deal, too bad I'm presently focused elsewhere.
shmark
QUOTE(eldiosyeldiablo @ Feb 3 2004, 08:05 PM)
Mark,

Your email address is bouncing back to me.

Email me at david.wilson@fullscope.com or call me on the cell 404-514-4492

Sorry about that, my old address was listed. I just fixed it but you can email me at shmark@rennlist.net any time. Sending you one now.

Mark
shmark
One thing I should mention to anyone interested. This is NOT a concours car by any stretch of the imagination, unless you wanted to win the ugliest car award. Paint is rough, interior is pretty much stripped, floorpans patched, etc. The chassis is very solid, no rust in the battery tray or trunk. It used to have a/c so there's a big rectangular hole in the front trunk - makes a good exit for the oil cooler IMO. The money in this car is underneath where it counts. For this price, you're basically paying for the engine and getting everything else free.

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.