Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 T-Shirts - Pro Quality Silk Screened!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
914rrr
Update 9/16: We have extra shirts that were printed and are available for sale! A majority of the orders were sent on 9/14 and 9/15. The rest of the orders will go out on 9/18. If you did not recieve a shipping notification from us, please let us know. Thanks!

Update 9/13: The shirts look amazing!!! We will be spending the weekend getting the orders ready to ship. They will go out on Monday, unless you gave us specific instructions to ship at a later date. We will send out individual shipping notices on Monday. We do have extras in case anyone still wants a shirt.

Update 9/7: If you did not receive a payment confirmation, please let us know and we will email a receipt to you.
Thanks!

We have several shirts available if anyone is interested! We are not a business (or we would be making money at this), but just a Porsche enthusiast that thought this shirt would be cool and wanted to share it with the club! Rob spent alot of time detailing the design, and it has been fun creating the shirt.
We want to thank everyone for all their support! aktion035.gif

Rob and Nel

Quality:
These are nice 100% heavy pre-shrunk cotton shirts, not seconds.

Design:
Front only, back is blank. Blueprint drawing of a 914 with fuchs.

White with black printing: $15 Small to XL ($2 extra for sizes over XL)
Black with white printing: $18 Small to XL ($2 extra for sizes over XL)

Payment accepted:
Paypal, personal check, money order, cashiers check, or cash. US funds only.
If paying by Paypal, we will send an invoice through Paypal. If paying via a money order, personal check, or cashiers check, we will email an invoice to you.

Shipping via US Mail. Will combine shipping cost if ordering multiple shirts. International buyers, please inquire on shipping cost.

When ordering, please send order via a PM for privacy:
Name:
Form of payment (if paypal, please provide paypal email address):
Black (Qty / size):
White (Qty / size):

We will start sending out invoices via email or Paypal by Sept 1st.

Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of t-shirt.

Images below are a mock-up of the final design.

Contact me with any questions.
Rob Quarles
865-463-2575 or send a PM.

8/30: SPECIAL CLUB OFFER! Are you part of a club and would like your club logo on this shirt? We can do this! We would need a high resolution jpg of the logo. The minimum order is 100 shirts. Bulk orders will get a price discount. Contact us for details!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
blitZ
Looks nice. Are you going to take PayPal? Seems like it would be easier than invoicing.
SGB
Yeah, I'm diggging that. It's a must have.
AJB
Cool shirts! Can't choose between black and white, so ordering one of each smile.gif
PM sent
HeloMech
just curious why the price difference in black vs. white. Are the shirts the same quality?
914rrr
QUOTE(blitZ @ Aug 28 2008, 09:17 AM) *

Looks nice. Are you going to take PayPal? Seems like it would be easier than invoicing.

Yes, we are accepting paypal. We will send invoices through paypal, or will send an invoice via email if someone wants to pay via a money order or personal check.

Thanks!
914rrr
QUOTE(HeloMech @ Aug 28 2008, 11:05 AM) *

just curious why the price difference in black vs. white. Are the shirts the same quality?

They are the same quality. The black shirts cost more, and the white printing is more expensive as it has to be double printed to look right.

Thanks!
pin31
Cool shirts !!

I just sent a PM for one white XL shirt.

Thanks !!
914helo
Just sent you a PM for 1 large Black shirt. thanks
736conver
Looks cool but could the shirt be had without the 914 font on it.

I think it looks cool with just the car and not the "914"

If that can be done I would be in for one.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(736conver @ Aug 28 2008, 12:49 PM) *

thumb3d.gif

Same here.

Either way, great work!
914rrr
QUOTE(736conver @ Aug 28 2008, 04:49 PM) *

We will have to check with the printer if he can mask out the 914 without doing additional artwork. All of our orders coming in are for shirts with the 914 script on it, so it may depend on how many orders we get without the 914 script.

We will update this thread as soon as we find out if removing the 914 script on some of the shirts can be an option.

Thanks!
RoadGlue
Cool, thanks!
Gint
I'd prefer a shirt without the script also...
914rrr
Change to design. see top of thread.
RoadGlue
My vote is for no script. smile.gif
sixnotfour
My vote is for no script.
1 XL white
PeeGreen 914
I vote no script as well.
black73
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Aug 28 2008, 06:50 PM) *

My vote is for no script. smile.gif

agree.gif no script.
Gint
I'll say it again I guess. No script and I'm in!

Rob, if you want to start a poll thread, I can merge the two threads afterwards. PM me if so and we can work out timing.
914rrr
The script will be removed. I have updated the design. I will also PM all the orders I have recieved to let them know of the change made. I appreciate all the input!

Thanks!
RoadGlue
You rock! PM'ing you my info now.
Gint
Just 'cause I'm anal about tshirts and I know how different brands fit, I gotta know... what brand of t-shirt are going to use Rob?
G e o r g e
good news on the script i'll take 2

paypal coming
G e o r g e
Gint their all French cut you will look great
914rrr
No more changes. The 914 shirt design has been finalized. Due to overwhelming response...it will be printed without the script. See new design at top of thread.

Thanks for all the input!!!
beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 28 2008, 08:55 PM) *

Just 'cause I'm anal about tshirts and I know how different brands fit, I gotta know... what brand of t-shirt are going to use Rob?

We will have to find out from the printer tomorrow. I know they are definitely high quality shirts...but I do not know the brand. I will update this thread when I find out.

Thanks!
914rrr
QUOTE(George H. @ Aug 28 2008, 08:57 PM) *

Gint their all French cut you will look great

av-943.gif
Rusty
Nice design. I think I've seen that blueprint somewhere before.

Did you do the original artwork?
markb
I have a blue shirt I got off of Ebay years ago with that design on it, both front & back.
914rrr
QUOTE(Rusty @ Aug 28 2008, 11:19 PM) *

Nice design. I think I've seen that blueprint somewhere before.

Did you do the original artwork?

I did about 50% of the artwork on the design via drawings and computer graphics. It took some time to do this.

thanks!
914rrr
QUOTE(markb @ Aug 28 2008, 11:45 PM) *

I have a blue shirt I got off of Ebay years ago with that design on it, both front & back.

I know of the shirt, because I bought one years ago too. The only issue I had with that shirt was the white printing was too light on the blue. I spoke to my printer regarding this, and he said that he ALWAYS prints double when printing (it requires two screens) on a dark shirt otherwise it will come out too faint or a faded look.

This guy is really good. He has a professional t-shirt graphic business, and 20 years experience.

thanks!
914rrr

Hi Gint,

As far as we know, he always uses Delta Magnum weight. (We will verify if he is still using the same shirts)

100% preshrunk premium cotton, 6.1 weight is the heaviest T-shirt on the market.
Two-needle hemmed seams and bottom
·Taped neck and shoulder sleeves
·Short set-in sleeves
·Seamless rib knit collar

thanks! beerchug.gif
914rrr

Gint,

the printer said he usually uses Delta Magnum weight. If the supplier is out (usually the white and black shirts are always in stock), then he uses shirts that are comparable to the Delta shirt. He said he does not use the lightweight Delta shirts. Rob usually wears an XL and it fits him perfect (just loose enough to be comfortable, but not look too big). I have washed (on cold) and dried (on medium) shirts that we have gotten from him and they come out perfect.

Thanks!
Nel
roadster fan
I saw you listing on Ebay without the script and checked back here to see if you had changed the design. Awesome! PM on its way for 1 XL black.

Jim
914rrr

As an extra note to the LA crowd...

We will be in the LA area around Sept 12-17th. So if any orders come in, we may be able to bring the shirts with us and you can pick them up! Maybe we can have a 914 dinner while we are there! chowtime.gif

Nel
SGB
PM sent!!!

I like 'em too.
914rrr
QUOTE(SGB @ Aug 31 2008, 01:39 AM) *

PM sent!!!

I like 'em too.

Great! Rob is going to be at the printers tomorrow, so we may have the shirts out earlier then expected. We have alot of orders, but we are printing extras in case anyone comes in with a late order.

Invoices should start going out today, tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks!
michaelt55
QUOTE(914rrr @ Aug 31 2008, 10:53 AM) *

PM sent!!!

I like 'em too.

Great! Rob is going to be at the printers tomorrow, so we may have the shirts out earlier then expected. We have alot of orders, but we are printing extras in case anyone comes in with a late order.

Thanks!

was wondering when to pay...
914rrr
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Sep 1 2008, 04:00 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Aug 31 2008, 10:53 AM) *

PM sent!!!

I like 'em too.

Thanks!

was wondering when to pay...

Our paypal account was having invoice problems. I should have the invoices out tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay!
plymouth37
Those are sweet! Pm sent!
AJB
Invoice received, payment sent!
RoadGlue
Ditto! Payment sent.

smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks for putting this together Robert. smile.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(AJB @ Sep 1 2008, 09:19 PM) *

Invoice received, payment sent!

thanks! We will contact you when the shirts are mailed. beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Sep 1 2008, 11:03 PM) *

Ditto! Payment sent.

smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks for putting this together Robert. smile.gif

Recieved the payment, and we will contact you when the shirts are mailed!

Thanks again!
Nel biggrin.gif
ericread
Holy SHit Batman!!!

Those are awesome t-shirts!! I need several! I will PM you soon regarding an order.

Eric Read

wavey.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(ericread @ Sep 1 2008, 11:28 PM) *

Holy SHit Batman!!!

Those are awesome t-shirts!! I need several! I will PM you soon regarding an order.

Eric Read

wavey.gif

LOL...now that is what I call enthusiasm for the shirt!! Thanks for the kudos! beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(ericread @ Sep 1 2008, 11:28 PM) *

Holy SHit Batman!!!

Eric Read

wavey.gif

Are you going to the Ventura show on the 13/14? Rob and I are going to be in LA from the 12th to the 17th, and he has some business in Irvine. If the shirts are ready, we can bring them out to you if you want. Just let us know.
rebelmdot
I would like a White Size Large if you are still taking orders.

Christian Cahill
1920 Frank Moore Road
Culleoka, TN 38451
914rrr
QUOTE(rebelmdot @ Sep 2 2008, 01:18 PM) *

I would like a White Size Large if you are still taking orders.

Christian Cahill
1920 Frank Moore Road
Culleoka, TN 38451

Great! If you could send us a PM. If you want to pay by Paypal, remember to include your paypal email address.

Thanks! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.