Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woo, excitement! Spotted a 914 today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kerensky
So the wife gets home and reminds me I promised to go fill up her truck. grumble grumble. I pull up at the pump and as I'm doing so, a lovely dark green '72 914 pulls up at the pump behind me. Driver is a college kid, says he just moved to town for school, reminding me eerily of my own arrival here in my 914 22 years ago. We talked for a few minutes - he says he's had the car about 10 years (wow) and that when he got it, it was rust-free, but had been crashed hard in the front. He did all the restoration work himself, except the paint, and I gotta tell ya, it looks fabulous.

Anyway, I didn't have any business cards or anything to write with or on, or I'd have dropped him the forum address. But then, maybe he's already here... wink.gif

SirAndy
QUOTE(kerensky @ Aug 27 2008, 08:26 PM) *

Anyway, I didn't have any business cards or anything to write with or on, or I'd have dropped him the forum address.

Uhm, like,

914 World dot COM is that hard to remember ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
PeeGreen 914
9 What? the world part I remember but it is the first part I cannot remember. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.