Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Gauges!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914helo
I'm pretty close to finishing my Subaru conversion and recently had bigmarkdesign redo my gauges. I have a water temp, voltmeter, and oil pressure in the quad with my fuel. Mark changed the redline on my tach and went with the white gauge faces on all 3. It's a real nice look with the black interior on a silver car. Thanks Mark!
IPB Image
914Sixer
Sweet looking!!!
szuccaro
Looks great! (love the white too!). Steve
Joe Bob
Well done....I had North Hollywood do a set up that color back in 92....gotta a lot grief over it, but screw em, I still like the look....

One thing "I" did differently....I changed where the redline was. So instead at 4 o'clock it was at High Noon. That way I could see w/o the steeing wheel splines in the way.....
turboman808
not big on the white but love the style. I should order a set in black soon smile.gif
So.Cal.914
Looks Very Cool. smile.gif
marks914
Glad you lioke them. I did white in my v8 car too.

Mark

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
hwgunner
Those are great looking. beerchug.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 28 2008, 05:04 PM) *

Well done....I had North Hollywood do a set up that color back in 92....gotta a lot grief over it, but screw em, I still like the look....

One thing "I" did differently....I changed where the redline was. So instead at 4 o'clock it was at High Noon. That way I could see w/o the steeing wheel splines in the way.....

I love this idea.
At 12 noon could be 6k
Then at 1 oclock could be 7k
For mine I would have "your done" at 2 oclock
3 Oclock would be a $$$$
4 Oclock a fire extinguisher
5 Oclock a gun
6 Oclock a new car pic....

Rich
angerosa
drooley.gif
charliew
914helo, looks great, Mark also did mine but in black with some extra lights included. Also the tach with boost. I am using the suby tranny and haven't gotten to the speedo yet.
morph
nice drooley.gif
HeloMech
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 31 2008, 03:14 PM) *

3 Oclock would be a $$$$

I was at a labor day get together this weekend. There was a 356GT clone there. At the redline on the tach, there was a sticker with three little $$$'s on it. Thought that was funny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.