Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Performance Products Showroom closing down
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
To Our Valued Customers:

We would like to notify you of the closing of our California retail showroom. This move was made necessary due to the relocation of our warehouse to Titusville, FL. This allows us to stock even more inventory, and while our phone, internet, and mail-based sales operations will continue as normal in California, the last day of operation for our Van Nuys walk-in location will be August 28, 2008.

Starting September 2, we will offer discounted shipping rates to our California customers to help aid in the transition. While the direct face to face contact with our customers has been diminished, the sales team that you have come to know and rely on will still be available to you via the phone.

We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for your patience in the transition.
Sincerely,
Your Performance Products Team
800-423-3173
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Carlitos Way @ Aug 28 2008, 06:36 PM) *

We would like to notify you of the closing of our California retail showroom. This move was made necessary due to the relocation of our warehouse to Titusville, FL.

I've been to their showroom a bunch of times - used to live about 2 mi away.
But I left California in 1995 and since I'm on the East Coast now, I'm kinda glad they'll be closer. The 7-day shipping sucked.

I'm not sure I'd want to put a warehouse in hurricane alley, but I'm only surprised that more companies are not leaving California.
gary gartner

This just plain sucks----2 mi from home was REAL convenient

From the business side, one has to agree with "but I'm only surprised that more companies are not leaving California." mad.gif
Gary
Carlitos Way
I'm about 18 miles away... but it was nice to know if I really needed something (even if more expensive than Pelican), I could get it the same day.

C:>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.