Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to Rolex vintage car fesitval
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
Busy weekend planned but gonna be there saturday.

Of course pictures to follow.
ArtechnikA
Once again I had it on my calendar. and once again I will have to pass and hope for next year.

914's have DAPOs, who often get that appellation because they were cheap. Houses also have DAPOs and usually for the same reasons...

Couple of weeks ago a big section of drywall came falling out of the kitchen ceiling - DAPOs had used the cheapest possible thin PVC pipe to run the AC condensate to the outside - and then laid it directly on the joists. However-many years later of 120F+ summer attic temps a hairline crack -will- develop and puddle just enough water to make a huge mess.

J has been quite good about dealing with the temporary repair, but with a 3-day weekend, it's time to do it right, with a drywall install, wallpaper removal (only halfway down the walls, fortunately), spackle and paint everything.

Gack.

Have fun at Lime Rock - PEECTURES - we need PEECTURES !
Cevan
Pretty sure I'm taking the 914 down there on Monday for the races.
justme
Sunshine, hotdogs & my six year old one day & the 3 year old another!
Gotta go driving.gif
turboman808
Glad to see some others are gonna make it as well.

I was just gonna relax but I decided late last night to get press credentials for the even and pick up the film equipment. Not really working but it's nice to get right next to the track and get some good shots.

Funny my friend called right as I was getting the equipment and said "Hey why don't you film my burlesque show tonight". Found myself surrounded by girls with pasties last night. I swear I just went to see how the camera works in low light. HAHA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.