Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF bay area folks - RIP James Pasha
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dgw

This is a notification that Jim passed away Thursday, August 28. It happened while he was washing his already too clean 968. It was quick and final.

end quote
davep
Oh dear, that is too bad.
TravisNeff
sad.gif I will miss his articles in Excellence Magazine.
watsonrx13
sad.gif That is sad.... RIP Jim

-- Rob

ConeDodger
QUOTE(dgw @ Aug 29 2008, 12:25 PM) *

This is a notification that Jim passed away Thursday, August 28. It happened while he was washing his already too clean 968. It was quick and final.

end quote

You must be in his email address book. That is the email blast that was sent out by his wife this morning. Very sad... he might have had a dialysis related complication for it to be so sudden and unexpected. I just got off the phone with one of my staff who was a friend and went to high school with him. She has had several good cries this morning and talked to Jim's wife at length.
He will be missed. I loved reading his articles...
ArtechnikA
I met Jim a couple of times at local (Diablo Region) events. Obviously very knowledgeable and experienced but 'just one of the guys' you could eat pizza, drink beer, and talk about Porsches with. One of the good guys.

Some days I wonder who will be this generation's good guys...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.