Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who has the 914 V6 in Washington State?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eddie914
944 Turbo front bumper

Blue

Thanks!

Eddie

'71 914/6 2.7 conversion
Gary
Philip Haun. Sweet ride by the looks of it.

Phil's Webpage

I really like the 944T front. Email'd Phil a few year back and got the name and # of company that made 'em. Not anymore.

I think his teener got munched a few day's back.
rick 918-S
He just posted her about the car getting sideswiped. Nice heater hummm...
Bleyseng
Where did he post, Rennlist? Too bad, its a nice car and Phil and his wife are real nice folks.
Geoff
rhodyguy
i missed that also. what a drag. i hope phil's car is not damaged beyond repair.

kevin
DNHunt
I hope no one was hurt. Phil and his wife have a lot of fun with that car. Very pretty and from what I have seen of it well done.

Dave
pjhaun
Eddie914:

What would you like to know?
My email is pjhslm@galaxynet.com.
I live in Oak Harbor, Wa.
The 944 Turbo Bumper was made about 10 years ago by a company in Los Vegas, NV., which has gone out of business.
andys
QUOTE(pjhaun @ Feb 3 2004, 08:31 AM)
Eddie914:

What would you like to know?
My email is pjhslm@galaxynet.com.
I live in Oak Harbor, Wa.
The 944 Turbo Bumper was made about 10 years ago by a company in Los Vegas, NV., which has gone out of business.

This is an interesting front end, especially for a V8/water cooled conversion. Any chance there may be one (or a few) floating around somewhere? Can you post the name of the comany that made them? I'd like to try and get my hands on one if possible.

Thanks,

Andy
Air_Cooled_Nut
Good Lord that is a high lift! Those legs look mighty thin, though... What lift is it and where did ya get it?
IPB Image
pjhaun
Here is the picture of what happen when a little old lady hit my right side.

You might want to talk to Scott from Renegade Hybrids in Los Vegas, NV. about the 944 Turbo bumper.
pjhaun
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Feb 3 2004, 09:13 AM)
Good Lord that is a high lift! Those legs look mighty thin, though... What lift is it and where did ya get it?
IPB Image

It is a Ben-pak mid lift. It lifts the car about 36" and weight capacity is about 3600. I bought it from Garage Equipment in Venture California with free shipping. I have had it about 5 years and I think it cost about $1800.
Jeroen
Phil,

Sorry to hear about your car. It looks sad...
Is it "just" sheetmetal/fiberglass damage, or is it more serious

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.