Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Event for Washington DC/NoVa area - Sat 8/30/08
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
angerosa
At Reston Town Center Ice Rink, Reston, VA.
9 am to 3. No awards just a show for the public in a busy outdoor mall type setting. Weather is not great here right now so maybe poor turn out.

I did this last year and was the only 914 there. Many people looked at my car because it was unusual and cool.

type47
i stopped by the event on my way home from the tech inspection. A friend there said there were 2 914's in the show, one was orange. They were not there when I got there. Who are/were they and do they know about the ECC?
bob
hey Jim...
I was there with my '73.... it ain't Orange... It's Phoenix Red! I was the only 914. (I left around 12:30 or so)... I have a work conflict this year, so I I think I'll miss the ECC! sad.gif

-bob

QUOTE(type47 @ Aug 30 2008, 02:45 PM) *

i stopped by the event on my way home from the tech inspection. A friend there said there were 2 914's in the show, one was orange. They were not there when I got there. Who are/were they and do they know about the ECC?

angerosa
I stopped by too. I talked to Bob for a while. Very nice 914. You don't see one that clean too often.

I have a few pics. maybe post them tomorrow. Too late tonight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.