Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help our Aircooled brothers out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
Our aircooled brother and sisters need help! As many of you in the Michigan area know, the Michigan Bugout that took place at Milan raceway is no more. There is a small VW club that has started a new show at Knoll Gas raceway in Martin, Michigan.

They are having thier third show this Sunday, 7 Sep 08. The raceway is a great facility. I spoke with the organizers after the last show and asked them if they would be willing to allow a Porsche class in the show portion, they agreed! They are really working hard to get this show off the ground, they need our help! If you are able to make it please do, unfortanatly I will be leaving on that day for a week long business trip. The following is the link to the flyer:

http://www.knollgasmotorsportspark.com/ass...%20run%2008.jpg

BMXerror
Well, I can't make it for obvious, logistical reasons, but this deserves a icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
helios
Sad to see the Bugout @ Milan dissolve. I actually had a chance to attend one while visiting relatives back in '04. Had a blast, tons of quality cars, and a large drag showing. I'm kinda surprised to see the event collapse. I actually managed a second place in the show w/ my 300k+ mile GLi that I drove out from Washington, granted the watercoolers were a very small portion of the show.

Best of luck w/ continuing the tradition w/ the new venue.

beerchug.gif
1bad914
icon_bump.gif

Anyone planning on attending?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

No promise, but I'll try!

Dave slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.