Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 2ltr original 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dempwolf@pctribe.com

Very nice original '73 2 liter 4 cylinder 914. 20k since engine re-build by a German Master Mechanic.
The contact information Matthias Hauck 805-522-2736 His asking price is $8500
dempwolf@pctribe.com
That should have read 20k miles on rebuilt engine. Sorry about that.
bembry
QUOTE(dempwolf@pctribe.com @ Sep 2 2008, 08:24 AM) *

Nice looking from what I can see--Any more pictures? Also, does it still have FI? Is it a CA car? Stainless heat exchangers, etc?
dempwolf@pctribe.com
QUOTE(bembry @ Sep 2 2008, 01:42 PM) *

QUOTE(dempwolf@pctribe.com @ Sep 2 2008, 08:24 AM) *

Nice looking from what I can see--Any more pictures? Also, does it still have FI? Is it a CA car? Stainless heat exchangers, etc?

It's a CA car, yes it has FI and more pictures.
dempwolf@pctribe.com
I'll find out about the stainless heat exchangers.
dempwolf@pctribe.com
NO stainless, car has stock heat exchangers. KD
nickk968
Hi, NIce looking 914. How many miles on it and what kind of milage do you get with it? Tried calling you today and will try again this evening. My number is (425) 349-1987
Nick
dempwolf@pctribe.com
I have not had a chance to go back and take pictures of the car, but have the following information since I spoke with Matthias Hauck again on Tuesday. He is 99.9% certain that he has the original invoice from the car, and he has the original muffler as well, since some of you want to own a very stock 914.
As for the milage you can get with the car, it depends entirely on how heavy your right foot is, 30 mpg is not uncommon. As for the total number of miles on the car, I believe I was told around 140k, with engine and transmission rebuilds about 20-25k miles ago. Thanks for your interest.
dempwolf@pctribe.com
Took tons of pictures yesterday October 1st interested in the car, just ask and I'll send them Karl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.