Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold at GAF...FS 74 2ltr Restored 914 No Rust CA Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
computers4kids
The car hasn't been for sale, but I am going down to the German AutoFest in Ventura in a couple of weeks and I thought I might put the bahia 74 up for sale. It would have some great exposure...and there's nothing like seeing a car in person to appreciate detail. I have no clue what to ask for it.
Rebuilt 2ltr with stainless exchangers and an extra spare rebuilt MPS (no I won't sell the extra seperately)
Totally stripped down to bare metal, tar mats removed etc etc and painted 3 years ago...car still looks fantastic
I have two sets of 2ltr alloys one set of 5 painted and one set of 4 not. You can have either set with the car if you speak up early. I will be bringing one of the sets to GAF to sell at the swapmeet.
I could use your input for price?

Edit Price: $10,200
Videos of car

Overall
Front Trunk
Rear Trunk
Optional Wheels

Video of car running and being driven

Here are over 50 high resoulution pictures...click on one for full size.

Thank you for all your kind words about my baby. Yes, the entire car (trunks top etc) are in the same condtion. There is a different stereo than the one in the pic and a CHT gauge added to the console. I have another console center if you want to go back to just the three gauges. There is a pristine painted to match fuch with another matching 195/65/15 HR BF Goodrich radial in the trunk. All the tires are like new. The car runs and shifts beautifully. I will be taking it to GAF in ventura next weekend if I don't sell it before hand. If you are interested in seeing pictures of the car stripped down to bare metal or just talk about the car PM me. Partial trade...I could use some nice fuchs 15s, or 16s sixes or sevens for my v-8 914
Thanks
jim_hoyland
Mark, Having seen this car several times, I think it's going to get a lot of attention at the GAF. If I did not already own one, I would be very interested.

914werke
Very nice. beer.gif
hwgunner
I have seen this car and it is one of the cleanest and nicest that I have laid eyes on. You will not be disapointed in this car. smilie_pokal.gif
rhodyguy
9k+? just a guess. maybe more.
JRust
I'm thinking 11k plus with an ebay auction. Maybe I'm high but I have seen this car. I know how much work Mark put into it. There is nothing this car needs & it is sweeeet! Everything is in excellent shape & I would drive it anywhere without to much worry rolleyes.gif . I mean it is a 914 so other than my ass being sore after a long drive dry.gif
tronporsche
Mark , you and your bag of tricks !!! That thing is cleeeeeean !!!
derek1206
I would be interested in buying this. Let me know if you are interested in selling and what price you are looking at.
tronporsche
those 3 pictures look like they are from an original sales brochure.
mark are you sure that is the car you are actually selling? (Ha, Ha, just kidding, that looks great. I hope derek1206 gets it , it would be nice to see a newbie come up !!!)
Slick914
I think that's a 13k car if the whole thing looks as good as the pics.
914rrr
PM sent!

Rob
bmendel
Couple questions, is that the original color for the car, and is it originally a 2.0 liter car?
computers4kids
QUOTE(bmendel @ Sep 6 2008, 06:17 PM) *

Couple questions, is that the original color for the car, and is it originally a 2.0 liter car?

Yes, that is the original color and it has never been any other color. The car originally came with a 1.8 Ljet.
bmendel
could you PM or email me your number, if it hasn't sold, I'd like to arrange to see it in Ventura. I'll be down there Saturday afternoon and all day sunday. I may go to Fresno first on Saturday, perhaps we can meet on my way down also.

Also, if you are interested in 5 lug fuchs for your v8 project, I'll be bringing a set of 4 early style Deep 6 wheels (like came on the 914-6) to try and sell at the swap
nickk968
Hi Mark,
Beautiful 914 and great pictures, I am intertested in buying this car. Plesae provide a phone number so we can talk about this. I am located in the Seattle, WA area. My phone number is (425) 349-1987 and I am at that number for the rest of th day/evening. Lets talk :-)
celluloid3
Is the car still for sale?

bmendel
QUOTE(celluloid3 @ Sep 17 2008, 11:49 AM) *

Is the car still for sale?

looks like it is still for sale, though it seems to have moved to Indiana in the last month...

EBAY LISTING
Gint
Right...

The buyer is flippin it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.