Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couple selling the 914 for 2 different prices...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Maybe I'm wrong but it appears these two people (couple?) is selling the same car for 2 different prices posted one day apart laugh.gif Sorry if this is a world member, you must admit it's humorous...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/820136738.html

Porsche 914
Year: 1974 – Smog Exempt.
Motor: 1.8L
Has Premium Collectors Wheels, fuel injected, 5 Speed, Targa Top, Factory Color repainted, Disk Breaks. Seats and Carpets and Dash are tired. New battery, Good Tires.
Price reduced Only $2700
Turns over, but does not start. Due to a bad fuel pump and fuel relay. The car was just looked at and started, ran fine with new fuel pump, but don’t have funds or time to put into car.
Please Call Mike (650)208-2025 or (650)366-5055

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/818885967.html

Porsche 914
Year: 1974 – Smog Exempt.
Motor: 1.8L
Runs Well, Has Premium Collectors Wheels, fuel injected, 5 Speed, Targa Top, Factory Color, Disk Breaks. Seats and Carpets and Dash are shot. Turns over, driven 1 month ago, runs great but think has a clogged fuel filter due to welding hole in gas tank. Price reduced because don’t have time to get started.
Please Call Linda or e mail (650)208-0054

Asking $1,800.00
Todd Enlund
I'd be talking to Linda...

But I bet Mike has the title biggrin.gif
dw914er
maybe scam?
rhodyguy
dif #s. divorce.
LarryR
I had thought about looking at that one. Looks like a pretty nice car. I am not a huge fan of the robins egg blue though (just not my color) .

I wonder if the car is the reason for the different phone numbers biggrin.gif
Gint
av-943.gif

Gotta be a divorce situation.
Joe Bob
Welding hole in gas tank? WTF.gif welder.gif
carr914
Welding welder.gif on gas tank goes blowup.gif
DBCooper
So nobody's picked up the phone yet to find out?
jimtab
Maybe he bought it from her for 1800. and marked it up to 2700.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.