Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Pressure-Pumps-Lines ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914ghost
Okay-
1)Whats good fuel pressure range to run for a 40mm Dellorto dual carb'd engine? 3-5psi?
2)Anyone have a favorite fuel pump?
3)Anyone Use the commone Facet/Purolator deal?
I just removed the pump from my car which is a nice quiet Carter 3M 22 A 504, but can't find specs on it to find out what pressure it runs at...I think it was pushing my old needle/seats to the limit.
4)Also, someone tell me about replacing the needle/seat w/ Gross Jets? How/where?
5)Also, I have a 70' and can't locate a little cubby hole up/near/under the fuel tank where the fuel lines are supposed to be easily accessed.
What gives?
Huh?
Thanks!
Robert O
Lastly what's the going rate for a 2.7 R w/ 150K on it, complete as removed from a 77' 911?
Mark Henry
1)Whats good fuel pressure range to run for a 40mm Dellorto dual carb'd engine? 3-5psi?
About 3psi, 5 max

2)Anyone have a favorite fuel pump? Carter or Holley

3)Anyone Use the commone Facet/Purolator deal? Ok for a small engine but the cheap Purolator reg is crap. I just removed the pump from my car which is a nice quiet Carter 3M 22 A 504, but can't find specs on it to find out what pressure it runs at...I think it was pushing my old needle/seats to the limit. you need a regulator, Holley

4)Also, someone tell me about replacing the needle/seat w/ Gross Jets? How/where?
get a rebuild kit from CB

5)Also, I have a 70' and can't locate a little cubby hole up/near/under the fuel tank where the fuel lines are supposed to be easily accessed. Put it in the stock location, it's low on the car so no probs with the prime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.