Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 914 $1000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
zchaput
I'm selling my 914. I bought this car earlier this year from a friend of my dad. I'm selling because I have another project to work on, so I don't have the time for the 914. The car was last driven in 1988. It has sat since then. I believe it is complete, but I'm not sure. I haven't done anything to it, the car is just how I got it. There are some new parts like the exhaust and rocker covers. Also it 69,000 miles.

As you can see in the pictures the body has been sanded down, and there is bare metal exposed in some spots. Also it appears that the rockers were replaced and the car must have been jacked up when they did it because there is a large gap at the top of the doors and it's very close at the bottom(you can see in the picture). There doesn't seem to be any major rust visible. There is a little in the trunk, but the floor and under the battery appear to be solid.

I'm not sure what engine it has, but it has been converted to carbs.

If you have any questions or want some more specific pictures let me know.
I'm asking $1000, and the car is located in Eau Claire, WI

Pictures:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Cheapsnake
PM sent.
ottox914
pm sent
zchaput
Bump

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.