Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are 17mm Aftermarket Long Lug Bolts Worth
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
What do you guys think. They are an older set and have the correct seat. Someone wants them but we do not know what they are worth. beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
Take a look at what that asshat "The Andante" sells them for on evilBay.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 11 2008, 11:31 AM) *

His don't even have the correct seat but he started in the 69 dollar range and I think he is down to 39 dollars now. He has competition too. Some gal in California is selling them as well which would explain the price drop...

He is world class asshat though... Ahhh fond memories of idiots who have a keyboard...
hwgunner
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 11 2008, 12:54 PM) *

QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 11 2008, 11:31 AM) *

His don't even have the correct seat but he started in the 69 dollar range and I think he is down to 39 dollars now. He has competition too. Some gal in California is selling them as well which would explain the price drop...

He is world class asshat though... Ahhh fond memories of idiots who have a keyboard...

So, back to the original question. What are these worth. They look to have the correct seat, they obviously have been on the car for a while and I still don't know what a set is worth. For that matter, what is an ugly set of factory long lugs worth that are used?? beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
Well, 30 ish plus shipping since they aren't 19mm-3/4".....can't be used as replacments as no one would want to have to keep two lug wrenches on board...or a star wrench....
hwgunner
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 11 2008, 02:37 PM) *

Well, 30 ish plus shipping since they aren't 19mm-3/4".....can't be used as replacments as no one would want to have to keep two lug wrenches on board...or a star wrench....

I was actually thinking thirty was good so thank you mike. Good Day!

beerchug.gif
TheAndante
Just an update that we were able to address this here:

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?show...116320&st=0

drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.