Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 Pair Piloti Shoes First Come First Served
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
rebelmdot
Well the Mrs. wanted me to meet her out shopping tonight. So I went to the part of the store where the shoes are. Lo and Behold, they had several pair of Piloti shoes. I bought them all. I will sell them to you for $50.00 including shipping. Alaska, Hawaii, or International shipping will be $50 + Actual Shipping Costs. I have one pair size 6 of the Stradale CL which has an Orange inside, and a black upper with a greenish brown suede part. The other pairs are all G16's the 8's are blue. The 8.5 pair is white. PM me if you would like any of them. I am going to put them on ebay if no interest here.

Christian
jimtab
Nice price but 6 thru 9....mens sizes...wow, kinda "petite"...I need a 12 (4E)
rebelmdot
Yeah, I got the 9.5 for me, but coulda used a 10. They did have a red pair of 13's. If you want them, I can go pick them up tomorrow.

QUOTE(jimtab @ Sep 13 2008, 01:22 AM) *

Nice price but 6 thru 9....mens sizes...wow, kinda "petite"...I need a 12 (4E)

Rusty
The Garage is not a for sale forum.

Topic moved.
rebelmdot
I was wondering about that last night when I posted it. Did not mean to break the rules, I apologize.

QUOTE(Rusty @ Sep 13 2008, 07:54 AM) *

The Garage is not a for sale forum.

Topic moved.

ArtechnikA
ck sent 9/15 doesn't show cleared through my bank yet - has it been received ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.