Gotta rear

anyone have the front??????????????????

thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
justme
still looking
justme
Bump to the top
Chuck
There is a seller on ebay, zerokewl I think it is, that sells them for $135. I'm not affiliated in any way, just letting you know as I was going to try one when my project gets that far.
effutuo101
I have one that I am looking to replace with steel. pm me for details. This is a stock fiberglass bumper there are a few fitment issues that I have not dug into because of time.
Chris
effutuo101
Chuck, I will be getting rid of my rear as well. I am looking for a rear bumper top to trade.
justme
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Nov 21 2008, 08:11 AM) *

Chuck, I will be getting rid of my rear as well. I am looking for a rear bumper top to trade.

Hi Chris,

Forward me a picture if you can. Does it have fog light cut outs?

philippallante@aol.com

THANKS!!
effutuo101
Where the grills go is cut out and I have fog lights in the car. Do you have the grills? If not, I can probably locate another set locally. Pm'd u about pictures.
Chuck
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Nov 21 2008, 08:11 AM) *

Thanks Chris but I already have my rear bumper replacement. Good look on your search for a bumper top!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.