Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to buy gauge modules
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
azbill
I am getting ready to put in a Getty 911 dash. Besides having North Hollywood or Palo Alto do the work. I would like to refurb and change the modules myself on my 911 gauges. I have spent several hours searching the internet for a source for VDO nodules with no luck. Does anyone know where to get the parts?

Thanks for the help
Bill Shaffer
jasons
What exactly are you trying to change?
azbill
Oil level module to a volt meter and oil temp scale to temp values (numbers), oil 'Druck" numbers to pressure numbers and the face plate to Pressure. I know the modules are available I need to find out where to purchase the parts.

Thanks
Bill Shaffer
Dave_Darling
Wrecking yard. The numbered temp/pressure modules are available in 911s on some years.

Not sure about the voltmeter.

One of our competitors (whose initials are also PP) used to sell numbered gauge modules, back when their initials were AM. Not sure if they still carry them or not.

--DD
marks914
We do them all the time, generally $90.00 with new guts, and the sender, check out the gallery portion my website below.
The voltmeter is usually $60.00
Pelican used to sell the modules, but they are NLA. What are you trying to add/change?

If your senders and gauges are good, we can rescreen the module faces you have to save some money.

Mark

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.