Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you fix Flat spotted tires?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
WolfR32
headbang.gif
Joe Bob
Replace them....
IronHillRestorations
See if you can find a tire shop that can shave them, and that may not fix them either.
Richard Casto
QUOTE(9146986 @ Sep 15 2008, 08:44 AM) *

See if you can find a tire shop that can shave them, and that may not fix them either.

And my understanding is that it might be hard to find a shop that will shave a tire that has already been run on the road. The issue being they don't want to damage the blade by it hitting any embedded stones. But I think I have heard of places that will shave tires that have been run.
WolfR32
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Sep 15 2008, 05:58 AM) *

QUOTE(9146986 @ Sep 15 2008, 08:44 AM) *

And my understanding is that it might be hard to find a shop that will shave a tire that has already been run on the road. The issue being they don't want to damage the blade by it hitting any embedded stones. But I think I have heard of places that will shave tires that have been run.

dry.gif That is what I thought... I did get them a little better by moving them to the rear and doing some doughnuts driving.gif
drgchapman
Buy new ones.
Joe Ricard
Tirerack.com
Sleepin
Massive burnouts?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.