Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attempted auto theft
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
Some jack offs tried to steal our 92 Camry last night. Tried to use a screwdriver to turn the ignition, but they failed and proceeded to empty the trunk of all the garbage that has not made it to the dump yet mad.gif I know Toyota's are stolen all the time, but hell, if ya try to steal a car, STEAL IT, DONT FUCK THE COLUM UP AND LEAVE IT mad.gif
Aaron Cox
ah man..that sucks. ohmy.gif
vortrex
and this happened on the mean steets of pacific heights!?
ChrisReale
QUOTE(vortrex @ Feb 4 2004, 08:23 PM)
and this happened on the mean steets of pacific heights!?

Thug Life, all that Hennesey and blunts to the dome.... blink.gif

Ya, Pac Heights...or should I say white person heights laugh.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Feb 4 2004, 10:17 PM)
Some jack offs tried to steal our 92 Camry last night....if ya try to steal a car, STEAL IT, DONT FUCK THE COLUM UP AND LEAVE IT mad.gif

Yeah....you get screwed ALL the way around then. Little punk thieves. mad.gif

Sorry to hear about it. It happened to me. The driver's glass window they broke cost more than the cheap ass tape deck....

You didn't have any loose 914 parts laying around in it did ya? laugh.gif
ChrisReale
They left the 914world.com hat on the back seat.
EdwardBlume
Next time leave a smaller screwdriver in the front seat. wink.gif
DuckRyder
That sucks.

If they are going to break in, they should have the common courtesy to take the whole damb car and make sure its not recovered.

Losers...........
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(joseph222 @ Feb 4 2004, 09:03 PM)
It happened to me. The driver's glass window they broke cost more than the cheap ass tape deck....

Having my Jetta broken in to TWICE mad.gif via the driver side front door handle (armor door plates DO NOT WORK!) all I can say is, I wish they would've broken my glass instead of fucking up the sheet metal around the door handle. Glass is much cheaper to "repair" than twisted metal!

First time, they stole a duffle bag containing a welding helmet, leather gloves, magnets, plyers and my Navy steel-tipped safety shoes...that pissed me off the most! Huh, whaddya know...no CD player or stereo system in the car laugh.gif

Second time...huh, whaddya know...no CD player or stereo system in the car laugh.gif Nothing stolen!

Now I have an after-market alarm on it (stock is easy to bypass...very easy) with a bright-assed LED blinking on top of the dash along with the stock LED blinking at the door lock pin. No problems yet, knock on wood!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.