Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Head lite squirters!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Bleyseng
Who want to own a set of squirters? Rare option.

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/VW-Porsche-914-914...1QQcmdZViewItem
davep
I have heard of a 70--74 front bumper rubber for sale with the squirter holes. Just in case someone wants to install a system.
Pat Garvey
I know these things were "available" in some parts of the world. Where, when.,I'm not certain.

But, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, what value were these? Without a wiper, what good does it do?

Agree, that it would be cool to have an early setup for these, but where would you ever find a replacement bumper top?
Pat
Bleyseng
They were stock in Sweden, right? I guess they wash the road grime off since the roads in Sweden are dirt confused24.gif
kconway
QUOTE(davep @ Nov 27 2008, 07:28 AM) *

I have heard of a 70--74 front bumper rubber for sale with the squirter holes. Just in case someone wants to install a system.

$250
Tom_T
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Nov 27 2008, 08:07 PM) *

I know these things were "available" in some parts of the world. Where, when.,I'm not certain.

But, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, what value were these? Without a wiper, what good does it do?

Agree, that it would be cool to have an early setup for these, but where would you ever find a replacement bumper top?
Pat

According to George at AA's recent post - the top rubber with the holes is all that's left from original parts, and he scooped up the last dozen or so with the holes.

I need to replace my damaged non-hole variety, but am concerned about hurting the value if I put on his "holies" and either a plug or the squirters!?

Any opinions Pat or anybody? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.