Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michaelmoo
Does anyone have a close up picture of this area of the 914? Drivers or passenger side will work.

When I put the chrome trim on (that holds the weather stripping) the 45degree point at the top sticks up higher than the “roll bar” top. I don’t remember it sticking up like that when I removed it. I’m sure it did. And yes it is on the correct side with the tang going to the bottom. (I figured someone would ask or say something!).
McMark
Is the 45* cut point on the inside or the outside?

BTW, I converted your BMP to JPG for ya. cool.gif
michaelmoo
Thanks on converting.

The point of the 45 points to the back to the car and away from the interior. The point is on the actual targa b-pillar.
boxstr
sounds like you have them flipped.
CCL
michaelmoo
I'll put it on and take a picture tonight.

The way they are curved I dont see how i can have them flipped. But i will not assume anything...
watsonrx13
Here's a link to my website and here's a link to a pic. I hope this helps...

-- Rob
Lavanaut
QUOTE(michaelmoo @ Sep 15 2008, 08:47 AM) *

When I put the chrome trim on (that holds the weather stripping) the 45degree point at the top sticks up higher than the “roll bar” top.

Are you talking about the vertical piece of trim, the channel which holds the seal that runs vertically along the rear edge of the window? I just replaced mine this past weekend, it definitely should not stick up higher than the targa bar.
michaelmoo
Thanks Rob. That is what i needed to see. Mine is installed like that but it sticks up. I'll try different things and see if i can make it work.

9146FAN
Click to view attachment

Here's what mine looks like. Hope this helps.

Eddie

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.