Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pinstriping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Some of you may be aware that my 'beater' 914 has been something of a toy for awhile. I've had some airbrush artwork on it for awhile. Well my neighbor shop owner is learning to pinstripe, so I offered my car for practice. I wouldn't do this with a 'real' car, but it's kinda fun to have a beater to do this 'crazy' stuff to. biggrin.gif

Why isn't it on the car? The hinge pivots broke when I took it off.... dry.gif Welding time...
TheCabinetmaker
Cool. Looks like old school striping. Had a truck done in the 70s. Black with yellow striping.
mudfoot76
I kind of like it idea.gif
r_towle
Mark...with all the artists in your area, and burning man....hmmmm
You ought to put an ad on CL to get more contributions to the car...

I love the pin striping BTW..

Car Art rules.

Rich
Lavanaut
That's sweet! Makes me want to go bowling and listen to some Foghat or something. And I've never said that before...so good work man. smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
As a piece of art that is very well done. Nice artwork. Your car is going to look like a real patchwork if you keep this up biggrin.gif
messix
that would look so cool! have the whole car done!

do the head liner in black velet with a paining of..... idea.gif well you decide.

so period correct for the area!
championgt1
piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachment

TravisNeff
Coolio smile.gif
tronporsche
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Sep 16 2008, 09:54 AM) *

Coolio smile.gif
You mean, George Clinton-O !!! (I had to do it ! ) looks good though......I might need this guy for my TRON-914 plan !!
rmital
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Sep 15 2008, 11:33 PM) *

That's sweet! Makes me want to go bowling and listen to some Foghat or something. And I've never said that before...so good work man. smile.gif

av-943.gif how true....
tat2dphreak
dude! I'd totally rock that on my 914! aktion035.gif
scotty b
Mark that guy isn't LEARNING to pinstripe...he IS pinstriping. I wish my skills were half that good sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.