Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HI NEW MEMBER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jc914
Just wanted to say hi bye1.gif to all and this is a great forum. I am a new member.
I have a 914 1973 2.0 Fuel injected since 2000. I have all the original paper work from the dealer when the prior owners bought the car and all paper work on work that has been done on the car. I have had it in storage for like 6 years and drive it maybe 4 times a year. Now i have been bitten by the 914 bug and i want to restore a bit at time what i can do until i get the cash to have it fully restored. It currently works and drive with no problems. (except that i am going to bleed the brakes for the first time in 8 years.

once again this forum is great pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

i will post a picture later of when i bought it.
justdrive914
QUOTE(jc914 @ Sep 16 2008, 05:04 PM) *

Just wanted to say hi bye1.gif to all and this is a great forum. I am a new member.
I have a 914 1973 2.0 Fuel injected since 2000. I have all the original paper work from the dealer when the prior owners bought the car and all paper work on work that has been done on the car. I have had it in storage for like 6 years and drive it maybe 4 times a year. Now i have been bitten by the 914 bug and i want to restore a bit at time what i can do until i get the cash to have it fully restored. It currently works and drive with no problems. (except that i am going to bleed the brakes for the first time in 8 years.

once again this forum is great pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

i will post a picture later of when i bought it.

welcome.png
Hey and welcome
Andrew
jc914
Here is the picture when i bought it.
IPB Image
tronporsche
Sweeet !!! mirror tinted windows ? I like. On that car, especially. I would imagine you will be getting pulled over for them though. But hopefuly not.
r_towle
welcome.png
PeeGreen 914
welcome.png aktion035.gif
jd74914
welcome.png

The car looks nice in that picture. biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914

...914 bug...

There are two words that shouldn't be used together. shades.gif

welcome.png
Pat Garvey
welcome.png

Want to tell us something about those wheels?

Happy to have you here!@!!!!

Pat
rick 918-S
welcome.png assimilate.gif
Dave_Darling
Revolution wheels. Once available through AA, once available through TTRS Racing; now I'm not sure where they can be had.

--DD
porschecb
welcome.png grouphug.gif laugh.gif idea.gif popcorn[1].gif
jc914
I went back and looked at the paper work for the car I was not able to find any specific info on the wheels.
championgt1
welcome.png

Nice looking car.
Gustl
welcome.png ... from far, far away biggrin.gif
carr914
welcome.png from not too far away.

Info on the wheels from AutomobileAtlanta's 1999 catalog.

T.C.

Click to view attachment
watsonrx13
welcome.png and welcome to the madness..... biggrin.gif

-- Rob
PanelBilly
Hello for the northwest.
914rrr
welcome.png
roadster fan
Nice car and welcome.png

Jim

seanery
welcome.png
AJB
welcome.png From the other side of the pond.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.