Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arctic Silver 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
andys
If anyone has a photo of a 914 painted in the Porsche color Arctic Silver, please post.

Many thanks,

Andys
914rrr
QUOTE(andys @ Sep 17 2008, 01:13 AM) *

If anyone has a photo of a 914 painted in the Porsche color Arctic Silver, please post.

Many thanks,

Andys

Click to view attachment

Zundfolge
Beautiful.

My car is currently Signal Orange repainted Tangerineish, if I ever repaint the car completely, I want to go Arctic Silver with red leather interior.
914rrr
QUOTE(Zundfolge @ Sep 17 2008, 06:31 PM) *

Beautiful.

My car is currently Signal Orange repainted Tangerineish, if I ever repaint the car completely, I want to go Arctic Silver with red leather interior.

That would look hot! I have more pics of the car is you want to pm me your email address. I might even have some of the paint in a small touch tube somewhere I can send to you.

Thanks!
Nel driving-girl.gif
seanery
didn't brad's wife have an arctic silver flared car??
jim912928
not the best lighting...but all Arctic Silver.

Click to view attachment
jim912928
another

Click to view attachment

p914
Jim,
When you did your targa did you sand it smooth and then paint?
Zundfolge
I'm pretty sure someone on this forum has an Arctic Silver car with GT flares and 916 bumpers.

EDIT
Ok, the one I'm thinking of didn't have the 916 bumpers, but other than that its about perfect.

It's carr914's car which can be seen here http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1035785

IPB Image
just about perfect.
Jeffs9146
Here is one I sold!

914rrr
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Sep 17 2008, 08:40 PM) *

Here is one I sold!

I miss my artic silver 914! It was gorgeous in the sunlight! Rob told me not to sell it!!!! slap.gif

Sleepin
Wow, I like that! The Silver Metallic is nice (L96D)....but not that bright.
jim912928
yes....it was sanded smooth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.