Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! 9:14am to noonish! See the gang and start the weekend right! Saturday September 20th! Be there!!!
biosurfer1
this is saturday the 20th right?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Sep 17 2008, 10:23 AM) *

this is saturday the 20th right?

Sorry Brett! I was late to work and trying to post quickly. I edited the post. It is the 20th this time around. I have two students who are getting married the weekend of the 20th... to each other! Apparently there was more going on outside the class than inside. I have been invited... on the 21st.
biosurfer1
Thats the same day as the autocross in Stockton so Justin and I cant make it...sorry:(
ConeDodger
By golly your right... Let's do it this Saturday then...

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion Saturday September 20th 9:14am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue... See the gang and have a donut!
ConeDodger

This time tomorrow we will all be saying goodbye after another fun Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Come on down!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.