wink.gif
johannes
UP
johannes
wink.gif
johannes
wink.gif
Tom_T
Johannes, the rear view from above 914 design which shows on your footer, is no longer shown under designs on your website - is it gone or just out of stock?

Also, I didn't see any sort of pick your design option on the website, so can you do custom orders of customer picked designs onto shirt types/colors of their choice, or are they only in bulk pre-made varieties?

Thanx!
Tom
///////
johannes
wink.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(johannes @ Mar 8 2010, 12:11 PM) *

Hi Tom.

The design you are talking about has been removed becuse it was too difficult to print in flex (on dark shirts). Too many small details! I am working on a simplified version that should work.
You can choose from the shirts in the shop and change colors. But if you have any request of different combination of color, or design on the back or design on the back and front, please just send me a PM. Every combination is almost possible. There is no minimum order. I could put hundreds of combinations in the shop but it would be scary.

Hi Johannes,

Forgive my repeating this request from late last Fall, but my laptop had problems & they replaced my hard drive, so all of my prior 914 emails & websites/bookmarks info is dust, because the WD portable back-drive software didn't specifically do them. sad.gif

I was interested in 2 sided prints, with the 914 rear-view design on the back, & a 914 front-view (1 or 3 color) on the front of some T & Sweat/Hoodie shirts - probably mostly in dark colors.

So please let me know by PM or email when the rear-view 914 redesign is ready for production, then I can order them up (since I didn't get them for the 09 Holiday Season sad.gif ).

You may my recall "naming" it a "Comin'-'n'-Goin' " design (don't know if it works translated into French)? I think you may have mentioned needing to redo that redesign back then.

Best! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
johannes
wink.gif
johannes
wink.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(johannes @ Mar 8 2010, 02:37 PM) *

It has gone faster than expected. Your T-shirts are in the shop. Please tell me if this is what you wanted. Don't forget to apply the coupon when checking out.

drooley.gif wub.gif

There ya go!!!! Looks real nice!

Can I get the regular "heavy" tee & hoodie with the imprints in white like the other "retro" tee??

I like the high contrast of white imprint on black or navy, but I'm not crazy about the contrasting arm & neck bands on the retro tee-shirts.
johannes
wink.gif
turboman808
What no 914-6 or GT? sad.gif

I do like the vintage look though.
johannes
wink.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(johannes @ Mar 6 2010, 11:41 AM) *

Updated the shop and promotion coupons

FREE SHIPPING COUPON
Min. order value $50 Valid until 8/18/2010 on standard Shipping only

Use this coupon code to get free shipping for your order

USA enter code SHIPPEDFREE when checking out
CANADA enter code CADSHIPPEDFREE when checking out

Johannes - where do I put in this SHIPPEDFREE code?? confused24.gif

I'm all the way to confirm & have seen no box?? blink.gif
johannes
wink.gif
Cairo94507
QUOTE(johannes @ Mar 12 2010, 12:54 PM) *

The car pictured is a six with Fuchs rims ...

Yes, yes it is. I have two of the T-shirts; grey and green. I like them but really wish I could have ordered them with 914-6 as the text. Still a nice shirt though.
johannes
wink.gif
Tom_T
icon_bump.gif
These are GREAT tee-shirts, hoodies & hats guys & gals - plus Johannes is happy to accommodate "customizing" them a bit for you, as he did in color choices & in creating "Comin'-n-Goin' " for me! Get your school colors in your favorit 914 or 356 design on his site, or ask for other designs & additional cars. biggrin.gif

I got 2 hoodies, 3 tee-shirts & a hat on the free shipping deal at the top, but this buy 4 & get 1 free may be an even better deal. I got a couple of tee's & a hoodie in the blue I like, but also had to get a tee & hoodie my Alma Mater USC's Cardinal & Gold colors (red & yellow) for local use here in SoCal ~ Fight on!!!! smile.gif
underthetire
I'm actually wearing one of his shirts right now. The heavyweight shirts are really nice. The light weight ones-well you get what you pay for (still nice though). Think i might get on this deal myself.
johannes
wink.gif
johannes
wink.gif
johannes
wink.gif
johannes
wink.gif
billh1963
Promotion over? I am late to the party..... sad.gif
johannes
wink.gif
IM101
got a t-shirt from the girlfriend on my birthday... my new favorite shirt! thanks! biggrin.gif
johannes
wink.gif
IM101
Lol yes I did that. I guess what I meant was thanks for getting this cool quality product to market shades.gif
jsayre914
just orderd my fathers day shirts !!!

Thanks A Million

cheer.gif driving.gif cheer.gif
johannes
wink.gif
jsayre914
Funny

Wearing my awesome T-shirt today at work, a friend across the street says "Nice Shirt, wish I had one like that" I said "show me the money" lol

He just gave me the cash and I orderd another shirt

first.gif

Soon I will need to make commision
rolleyes.gif
johannes
wink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.