Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass hoods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ztbell
Has anyone used replacement fiberglass hoods from the bird? comments? yea, nay, suggestions????
carr914
Didn't use F/G but got a Carbon Fibre front lid from Getty Design that was perfect.

T.C.
sww914
I'm working on one from GT Racing right now. Historically they were very high quality but I am not impressed this time. I will probably stop recommending them now.
plymouth37
I have a Getty C/F rear lid that fits great and a GT racing F/G front lid that is absolute crap.
Rand
Has anyone used replacement fiberglass hoods from the bird? comments? yea, nay, suggestions????

The various brands, their quality and fit... That's been discussed a lot around here.
Anyone know what brand(s) Pelican carries?
mack914-6
I also have the Carbon Fiber hood and rear lid from Getty. I was part of a group buy a few years back and got a quality product from Getty of California.
Mack smile.gif
carr914
I have also gotten multiple C/F 911 pieces from Getty. Absolute quality and great service from Neil. Pieces I have bought from GT leave alot to be desired. Nice guy, supports PCA racing, but I think his molds are too old and over-used.

T.C.

my C/F hood - the car is now in England

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.