Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WRC Video Link or download?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
As the top reads...

TIA
Chris914n6
I got it.

Google it wrc.mpeg or wait for me to upload it later today. 18MB takes too long right before bedtime. wacko.gif
Chris914n6
PS. Damn video makes me want to put a WRX drivetrain under a 914 body SOOOOOO bad happy11.gif

Actually... the older XT has the same wheelbase..... idea.gif Naaa, who's got THAT kind of time laugh.gif
fiid
You be better off running the drivetrain backwards in a 911 frame. It would take some major re-engineering to get the front-rear diff to send the front wheel torque past the motor and forwards.

I see there is some understanding of my desire to get the engine in the 914 though :-)
L8Apex
Something else for you guys to enjoy.

Pikes Peak Video
mseiferth
QUOTE(L8Apex @ Feb 7 2004, 07:53 AM)
Something else for you guys to enjoy.

Pikes Peak Video

AWEOSME VIDEO!! agree.gif

My collection thanks you...
Chris914n6
QUOTE(fiid @ Feb 7 2004, 04:52 AM)
You be better off running the drivetrain backwards in a 911 frame. It would take some major re-engineering to get the front-rear diff to send the front wheel torque past the motor and forwards.

Who said anything about mid-engine laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif happy11.gif

Key words there were "same wheelbase"

With rear gas tank and radiators in front of the rear wheels, could be close to 50/50.

Awd mid-engine would be an ugly bitch. I figure a Fwd engine/tranny turned sideways and 2 dif carriers with odd length axles would get the jod done. 964 front struts, unknown steering rack and a bunch of wicked custom work. Not for me in this lifetime blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.