Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QUESTION PLEASE: what is air cleaner vapor kit?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
number6
Hi everyone. Can anyone please tell me what the "air cleaner vapor kit" is that is advertised here? -->

http://www.automotion.com/productpage.aspx...d=11&sid=51

Total newbie question, I'm sure. My first time running Webers, so it's all new smile.gif

Thank you.

-duc
Dave_Darling
The link just shows K&N watershields, which are "hats" that sit on top of the filters to keep rain out of them.

The phrase you're using sounds like a "breather box". Search for that term on here and you'll find a lot of results... It's intended to keep the oil vapor from the heads and oil filler from spraying all over the engine bay.

--DD
number6
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Sep 19 2008, 12:50 AM) *

The link just shows K&N watershields, which are "hats" that sit on top of the filters to keep rain out of them.

The phrase you're using sounds like a "breather box". Search for that term on here and you'll find a lot of results... It's intended to keep the oil vapor from the heads and oil filler from spraying all over the engine bay.

--DD

Hi Dave. The air cleaner vapor kit is the 2nd item as you scroll down, where the components/prices are listed.

Looking up the same kit on Pelican, it's noted that the vapor kit is included in the carburetor Watershield Air Cleaner Kit:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/ksearc...er=PEL-PP901526

confused24.gif
number6
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Sep 19 2008, 12:50 AM) *

--DD

Dave, we've actually met! You were looking over my yellow car in Portland, Oregon, a couple years back. 10th & Glisan in the Pearl District. smile.gif

-duc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.