Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is it...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty
confused24.gif Why is it I always see some great little 914 on the road when I'm not in mine, and see none when I am? confused24.gif

I hate that!

The other 914 driver always looks puzzled when I wave at him from my Subaru (like today on I-5. Nice Blue 75 914, too!)

Sigh.
dw914er
QUOTE(scotty @ Sep 20 2008, 01:09 PM) *

confused24.gif Why is it I always see some great little 914 on the road when I'm not in mine, and see none when I am? confused24.gif

I hate that!

The other 914 driver always looks puzzled when I wave at him from my Subaru (like today on I-5. Nice Blue 75 914, too!)

Sigh.

agree.gif Happens all the time I see another 914.
BMXerror
Same here... though I hardly ever see one, and I don't drive mine terribly often, so that might have something to do with it.
Mark D.
Joe Bob
Might have something to do with the Restraining Order....
Wes V
It's the same reason as to why nobody sees Clark Kent at the same time as Superman.

There is, in reality, only one 914 in the whole world. (or maybe it's just that only one can be running at a time)

(I was going to say that I know this not to be true due to knowing a guy that has seven of them, but then it dawned on me that they are always covered up.)

Wes Vann
lotus_65
QUOTE(Wes V @ Sep 20 2008, 07:39 PM) *

It's the same reason as to why nobody sees Clark Kent at the same time as Superman.

There is, in reality, only one 914 in the whole world. (or maybe it's just that only one can be running at a time)

(I was going to say that I know this not to be true due to knowing a guy that has seven of them, but then it dawned on me that they are always covered up.)

Wes Vann

as one owner who's car is in a million pieces... AGAIN... i say...
av-943.gif
carr914
QUOTE(scotty @ Sep 20 2008, 04:09 PM) *

I hate that!

Sigh.

I hear you. I started a thread last week when I saw a black teener I had never seen before and I waved at the driver from my Honda.

I drove my Six today, didn't see another Porsche beside at the P dealership.

T.C.
914pwer
Here in Sweden 914s are really a rare sight I have NEVER seen a 914 on the road when driving my Octavia
( but i have never driven my own 914 either mad.gif )

bye1.gif
its like that most of the time but i have seen two other 914s while driving once i was sitting at a light and the guy was driving through intersection, he waved, i think a yellow 73, well i know it was a yellow one, and the another yellow one at night. i was sitting at a light and he pulled up next to me. that was cool, and then ive seen a 356 speedster replica and another 356 just earlier this week, and i live, basically in the armpit of california. bakersfield.
dw914er
I remember I saw a creamsickle while I was in my 914 at night. I made a u-turn to try and find it. Havn't seen it since then sad.gif
tronporsche
How about an aquaintance coming up to you an saying "Aw man, I saw about 50 Porsches in the parking lot at the gas station the other day...I WAS gonna call you and tell you ."
orthobiz
Come to Michigan.
No 914's in sight, so you'll never have to worry.
They salt the roads to melt the cars.

Paul
ClayPerrine
Waddya mean?? Only one 914....

There is two in my garage, and one in the garage next door. There is a guy about 1/2 mile from me who has 2, another about 6 miles from me, and a bunch in North Dallas.

I see them all the time! biggrin.gif
914rhatt
I feel your Pain....I actually saw one yesterday here in Tonopah...a nice 1.7 with all of the flares...Bright Yellow...Mine is still being put nack together...914rhatt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.