Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: throttle stop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mattp
Can someone send me a pic of a throttle pedal stop?
Bartlett 914
Here you go.

mattp
thanks, can you take it from further out? I need to see where to position it. thanks, matt
BMartin914
You need to set the "Full Throttle Stop" at Full Throttle travel of the pedal/cable.

It does not have a preset position.

You need to have a helper open the throttle body on the engine to full throttle (with the stop threaded IN) and then move it out to meet the pedal in it's "Full Throttle Position."

Do you have a Haynes manual yet?
Bartlett 914
That is the stop directly behind the pedal. The threaded plate is a part of the pedal board. The white plastic stop may be missing but the plate must be there. Look behind your accelerator pedal an see if it is there. If it is missing ask on the parts section. Should be plenty around and real cheap.
mattp
i got one, there is no pedal stop at all on my board. i need apic so i can tell where to put this one. matt
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(mattp @ Sep 26 2008, 09:17 AM) *

i got one,

Got one what? The steel threaded plate? That must be there is it not?. The white plastic screw is the adjustable stop.
mattp
there is nothing on the pedal board but I have a used pedal stop i good shape, its the metal base and the plastic bolt. I just need to knowwhere to place the metal base. matt
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(mattp @ Sep 26 2008, 03:55 PM) *

there is nothing on the pedal board but I have a used pedal stop i good shape, its the metal base and the plastic bolt. I just need to knowwhere to place the metal base. matt

I'll get you a pic tomorrow. Do you have a stock pedal board? If is is a stock one, then the plate should be there or the holes should be.
Bartlett 914
Last one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.