Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD FS/ 1976 Roller Virtually Rust Free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
hwgunner
I have a 76 Roller for sale. the wheels are NOT included in the sale but it will have wheels to roll on when you come to get it. It also does not come with the kids,the front seat or the shifter parts. Included but not pictured are all the front and rear turn buckets and lenses plu the lenses for the side marker lights. Up till about 2 months ago this car was on the road and registered. It can easily be put back that way if you wanted to. I have not removed the brakes either. Best part about this car is the fact that is is vertually rust free. Check out the pics--no rust in the hell hole, on either side. The floors are good along with the trunks. This car is perfect for a dedicated race car project. One dent in the driver rear fender and one in the driver front fender. Everything else is pretty straight. The passenger door has some surface rust where the old Porsche decal took some paint off and the jack hole support on the passenger side has rust at the bottom but that is it. Just ask Mark B! He will tell you. I have a clear title for the car and can sell it with that. I will help when it comes time to ship or pick up. I can generally get off work when ever so that wont be a problem. Call me with any questions. *805 *550 *8105. Asking $500 but make an offer if you like. driving.gif
hwgunner
2 more pics
markb
You east coast folks should be all over this! I'm not sure I've seen as rust free of a car that hadn't been worked on. If you live where there's no smog for a 76, jump on this.
funboy30189
could ya drop it of in Georgia? av-943.gif its only about 3000 miles
charliew
4 days driving and 300.00 worth of gas versis 400 hours and 1000.00 for parts. Course you really don't know whats under the outside layer where the foam is but bets are it's as good as the worst part on the outside.
hwgunner
QUOTE(charliew @ Sep 25 2008, 12:43 PM) *

4 days driving and 300.00 worth of gas versis 400 hours and 1000.00 for parts. Course you really don't know whats under the outside layer where the foam is but bets are it's as good as the worst part on the outside.

If you can drive for 4 days on $300 worth of gas I need to know what kind for tow rig you have. I can drive about 700 miles in a day and that would cost me $200 in my Tundra V6. drunk.gif
hwgunner
Got a looker in MA!!!!!! Deal may soon be done!!!!! beerchug.gif

No response in two days!!
hwgunner
Still Available! beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 13 2008, 09:56 AM) *

Could you please add the car to the VIN list? type.gif

Good luck with the sale!
beerchug.gif Andy
hwgunner
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 13 2008, 11:18 AM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 13 2008, 09:56 AM) *

Could you please add the car to the VIN list? type.gif

Good luck with the sale!
beerchug.gif Andy

I will do that tonight. Thanks for reminding me. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.