Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oillite Side Shift Console Bushing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
hwgunner
I am making these shift bushings now. They are for the side shift and replace the factory plastic console bushing. Shipping is $4.75 in the US. California Residence must pay sales tax. I combine shipping with anything else that you might get. Thanks for looking! driving.gif
hwgunner
Still Available. beerchug.gif
patssle
Ordered on Monday, got mine today, works great! Thanks Jon.

Just make sure the clip goes on the side towards the front of the car. My dumbass learned the hard way!
hwgunner
Got a new batch in the other day.
no1uno
are these on the website? I'm trying to get an order together for all the shifter bushings. do you have a package that includes the commonly replaced shifter bushings including this oillite console bushing. thanks.
hwgunner
QUOTE(no1uno @ Jan 1 2011, 07:42 PM) *

are these on the website? I'm trying to get an order together for all the shifter bushings. do you have a package that includes the commonly replaced shifter bushings including this oillite console bushing. thanks.

They are not on the website. Website suposed to change pretty quick. I have a list of all the bushings and set screws for the side shift cars (72-76) at my office. I will get it to you on Monday when I go back to work.

jonathan
hwgunner
no1uno
Hi. any update on bushing kit list with pricing?

thanks.
hwgunner
QUOTE(no1uno @ Jan 4 2011, 06:04 PM) *

Hi. any update on bushing kit list with pricing?

thanks.

sorry for the delay.

Here is the complete list needed for a 73-76. I assume you have a 73-76 because you are asking about the console bushing on a side shift transmission.

91442422402B Brass Console bushing $17.50 (1)
91442422403 Fire wall bushing $9.75 (1)
91142402498PB Shift Coupler Bushing Set $5.00 (1)
91442413900 Ball cup shift bushing $6.29 (1)
90142422900 shift coupler set screw $3.50 (2)

total with shipping for everything is $50.54

Total without the set screws is $43.54

the set screws are not required but i have had several people say theirs were good and then call back later with the car apart and theirs are stripped and they need two of them. Shipping for all this is $5.00 in the USA.
no1uno
I received my package yesterday. Thanks for the quick service and advice.
yeahmag
I'm curious what the advantage is of this bushing over stock?

Thanks in advance.
hwgunner
It wont break like the plastic ones and it wont wear out like the plastic ones. The oillite material also has self lubricating properties.

jonathan beerchug.gif
DrifterJay
Just ordered a complete set! biggrin.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Feb 3 2011, 05:42 PM) *

Just ordered a complete set! biggrin.gif

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Just saw the order. Overpaid the shipping I am sure so i will refund to your paypal account as soon as it ships.

jonathan
hwgunner
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.