Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SLC here I come...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
Anyone in Salt Lake got a 914 that's running and driveable?

We'll be there Thursday the 9th-Monday the somethingth right afterwords.

It's my father in law's birthday party that weekend, and I could really use a ride in a 914 as a good 'pick me up'. Mine's been on jack stands for most of the summer. The times it was off the stands was because I was moving it to do something else to it.

the rear suspension is all set (i hope)
the five lug setup is done (thanks Eric!)
boxster wheels are there
engine is bolted, mounted, and slowly getting plumbed...

I'm almooooost there and am craving a ride.

It'd be good to chat with a fellow teener in person, too. Something about the passion about these cars is really present in everyone i've met that likes them.
Eric_Shea
It'd be good to chat with a fellow teener in prison, too.

blink.gif

Got an ass-dragger that's running but man... after the whoop'n I took from the NARP's I don't dare bring it out of the garage again. biggrin.gif

I "think" I'm heading off to Cataract Canyon that Friday but should be around Thursday. I may blow off the river trip.
RJMII
oooh, river trips in Oct? and here I was worried about snow on south pass getting in our way of coming to visit.
I'm not sure if we're driving on wed and hanging out thurs - mon, or if we're driving on thurs. the dinner party at the restaurant is on Friday night, then sand dunes are on Saturday.

Oh yeah, I'll remind you when the time gets closer... see what plans really end up happening. =o)

can't spend too much time with the inlaws.

The difference between in laws and out laws? out laws are wanted...
Eric_Shea
Ba-da Boom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.