Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible Group Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
I looked into a possible group buy on some cocomats for the teeners, this is the reply I received for the cocomats:

Jim,

Thank you for your e-mail and I am sorry for late reply. Only way we could offer discount for group buy was if you all bought same car model and 1 or 2 colors. All of our mats are hand made and so volume isn't any hlep unless we use same pattern and color.

Sincerely,

Jeff / Cocomats.com

So perhaps,,, just putting out a feeler to see how many might be interested.
anthony
Interested. The color thing is going to be a challenge. Everybody is going to want a different color.
anthony
Do these mats go up and around the pedals like the factory carpet?
fiid
I'm interested and broke.
Rich Bontempi
COCOmats are the ones that fall apart and shread in your car and make a mess.
maf914
When I think of coco mats I think of the loose sort of waffle-like mats. I've never had these. I did have some tightly woven sisal-type mats which had a fairly hard surface and a rubber backing. These looked good, wore well, were easy to shake out, and stayed in place. They lasted for years. I replaced them with some plush carpet mats on sale from Automotion. These look good, but have no backing or clips to hold them in place. As a result the drivers side inches forward and bunches up at the pedals. What a PIA. sad.gif I need to figure out a retaining method. idea.gif

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.